This supplier is exhibiting at Power2Drive Europe.
- Redox flow batteries
- Battery Chargers
- Battery Materials
- EV charging stations (wall boxes, charging stations) up to 22 KWel (AC)
- Materials for electric vehicles
- +49 800 1 238 50 60
- SABIC SHPP BV
4612 Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
Individual company presentation
As the ‘home of unique offerings’ within SABIC, the Specialties business is focused on challenging technology endeavors that deliver fundamental progress. Leveraging global application technology centers and deep materials processing expertise, Specialties’ thermoplastics material solutions are provided to a wide range of industries and include engineering thermoplastic resins and compounds, composites, sheets, fluids, thermosets and additives.
Our product portfolio includes:
- ULTEM™ and EXTEM™ RESINS: Amorphous thermoplastic poly(ether)imide (PEI) (PI) resins with high heat resistance, offering more than exceptional dimension stability, strength, stiffness, enduring harsh environments and addressing demanding regulatory requirements.
- NORYL™ RESINS: Modified polyphenylene ether (PPE) resin, with exceptional dimensional and hydro-stability.
- ADDITIVES: Featuring NORYL oligomers with excellent dielectric properties.
- LNP™ COPOLYMERS & COMPOUNDS: Value-added solutions based on unique combinations of resin systems, copolymers, fillers, additives and flame-retardants delivering mechanical, optical, electrical and thermal and sustainability-driven properties.
Specialties high performance thermoplastics material solutions in this show include:
- LNP™ ELCRES™ COPOLYMER EXL and CRX resins for EV Charging equipment with superior ductility passing demanding IK10 test and improved chemical resistance vs Std Polycarbonates.
- LNP ELCRES CX COPOLYMER blends suitable for balanced flow and ductility in battery housings (for li-ion, lead acid or flow battery).
- High insulating & ductile ELCRES EXL RESINS suitable for solar panels, photovoltaic and renewable energy.
- Sustainable material solutions across the Specialties portfolio for lower carbon footprint based on PCR, Chemical recycling or Mass Balance approach and hydrogen related materials.
The exhibitor mentioned above is responsible for the content published in the "individual company presentation" section.