As part of The smarter E Europe the exhibition Power2Drive Europe showcases charging solutions and technologies for electric vehicles and reflects the interaction between electric vehicles and a sustainable and environmentally friendly energy supply. It is an industry hotspot for suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and start-ups in the emerging field of electric mobility and transportation. Our goal is to help companies to develop and distribute technologies and business in the field of traction batteries, charging infrastructure and electric vehicles and to push forward a sustainable future mobility.
Visionary & International
- Renewable energies and e-mobility are an optimal combination: Power2Drive Europe is the leading international exhibition focusing on e-mobility and charging infrastructure in the renewable energy system.
- Key players: 250+ providers of traction batteries, charging infrastructure, electric vehicles, grid infrastructure and solutions for the integration of renewable energies are expected at Power2Drive 2020 and the parallel energy exhibitions of The smarter E Europe, among them companies as ABB, Alfen, ChargePoint, Mitsubishi, Tesla, The Mobility House, Parkstrom, Schneider Electric and Siemens.
- Perfect match: The focus of ees Europe on stationary energy storage solutions and technologies offers the perfect complement to the topics covered at Power2Drive Europe.
- Your international platform: Industry professionals from 162 countries and exhibitors from 50 countries at The smarter E Europe are your future partners, driving the internationalization of your company.
Personal, Digital, Multimedial
- Major media exposure: With 581 international journalists from 30 countries and around 10,000 media reports in 2019, Power2Drive Europe in the frame of The smarter E Europe is the largest media event focusing on e-mobility in the renewable energy system.
- Verified figures and quality: Quality seals from AUMA, FKM and UFI ensure numbers you can rely on.
- State-of-the-art facilities in an ideal location: Messe München offers a modern exhibition center in the heart of Europe, located near Munich international airport.
The smarter E – More Than Just One Exhibition
- Power2Drive - One of four leading energy exhibitions: From production to intelligent consumption, the platform The smarter E unites four international energy exhibitions under one roof
- A partnership for sector coupling: The smarter E brings together sectors such as energy, heating, and transportation for the first time.
- Efficient synergies for the connected energy world: Stakeholders from across a wide range of industries come together to shape the energy future.
- Be part of the new energy world: Meet multipliers, find expertise and forge new contacts